1.18.2006

Baby Buddha is Born!!

So over the weekend I was back in Chicago. And it was so wonderful. Just what I needed before this very busy week ahead! As I posted last week, Bonnie and Mike had a beautiful little boy named Mariano, also affectionately referred to as Buddha. Nothing significant there, just something that they started calling him so they didn't have to refer to their unborn child as "it." And what can I say? It stuck. This sweet baby is less than 2 weeks old and already has more nicknames than anyone I know! :) Here's a picture of me feeding him. Can't see much of me, I know, but it was one of those days when you wouldn't really have wanted to anyway... haha Seeing Bonnie was lovely as always. It's so nice to know that I have a sisterhood with these three girls and that no matter what happens -- marriages, breakups, babies, new houses, deaths -- we can always pick up right where we left off, like we never skipped a beat. I love you girls. You are my favorites. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I love you! Jods