So do I do it? Or not? Cut my hair, that is. And I need some feedback, people. Because every time I think I'm ready...I chicken out. So here's your chance to vote. We'll see how this goes.
DO IT!!
*I'm going to donate it to Locks of Love so a kid with cancer can have hair. (They make wigs out of hair donations for chemo patients.)
*It is way too long and hot for the summer.
*Even in a ponytail at the top of my head, it still hits me in the middle of the back when I'm running.
*It'll be too humid in the summer to waste hours straightening it and with it short, I can fix it much quicker.
NOOOOO!!!
*I have to cut 10 inches to donate, then give another inch or so to fix it up into an actual style. Yikes. That is a lot of hair.
*I pretty much have to go to the bathroom every time I get serious about it because my nerves get all aflutter. (Sorry people, that's just real life.)
*The last real hair cut I got, I got butchered. Not only did the guy not listen, but was it way too short and I looked like a Q-tip.
*Will it be too short to pull it up? Say, for a "special occassion" of sorts...
Yes? No. Yes? No. Yes? No.
I'm so conflicted!!!
5.23.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kristin- Put a pic on here so I can see your hair!
Post a Comment