Have you ever had that realization where you're just like, "This is it, I'm home" and you know that you're where you're supposed to be?? I am TOTALLY feeling it. Good job, awesome church, I feel like I am open to God using me as His little pawn however He deems necessary and I have real friends that make me happy. Granted, things aren't perfect but I know that this is where I belong. It may seem pretty basic, but to someone who's a controlling, unpatient, perfectionist to say that she's PERFECTLY happy in the IMperfections of her life, folks, this is big. And I love it when I can be bigger than myself and be happy in the small things of my life.
10.27.2005
Home Sweet Home
Have you ever had that realization where you're just like, "This is it, I'm home" and you know that you're where you're supposed to be?? I am TOTALLY feeling it. Good job, awesome church, I feel like I am open to God using me as His little pawn however He deems necessary and I have real friends that make me happy. Granted, things aren't perfect but I know that this is where I belong. It may seem pretty basic, but to someone who's a controlling, unpatient, perfectionist to say that she's PERFECTLY happy in the IMperfections of her life, folks, this is big. And I love it when I can be bigger than myself and be happy in the small things of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment