3.31.2006

It's not me, It's you.

I'm sitting here at the end of Spring Break with absolutely nothing to do. Yes, it was nice for a couple of days at the beach to not have work and things to stress me out. But now, after a couple days of that, I am just BORED!! I do not relax too easily. I just get restless and want something to do. So tonight, after eating pizza and watching "Sleepless in Seattle" with Jody and Briana, it was back to myspace...and some major farting around. I have been cracking myself up with these silly tests that you can take and put on your myspace page. They are hilarious. Let's see, this is what I've learned so far: I should live in Rome; if I was a shoe, I'd be a stiletto (duh!); if I was coffee, I'd be a cappuccino; my 80s Heart-throb is Michael J. Fox and my inner Pop Princess is Beyonce. Riiiight. I'm just laughing and having fun learning about myself and then...it happened. I had a truly life changing experience. I had a real revelation. I learned that these myspace quizzes are not jokes. They are real and give true insight into our lives. Why the change of heart? Because. I took another quiz that showed me the light...

You are a Professional Girlfriend!

You are the perfect girlfriend - big surprise!

Heaven knows you've had enough practice. That's why you're a total pro. If there was an Emily Post of girlfriends, it would be you. You know how to act in every situation ... to make both you and your guy happy.

Ok, so I don't know about the "you've had enough practice" part...because it makes me sound like I jump from guy to guy, which is not at all the case, but the rest of it is so true. I am a pro. I am the greatest. And I am the perfect girlfriend. So the problem here is obvious. Sorry, boys. It's not me, it's you.

No comments: