3.07.2006

Take this job...

One day last month Jody and I were both having a hard day at school and she told me that she wasn't coming back the next day. We joked around that we would leave our profession and become bankers. After today, I have decided. I am taking her up on that offer and I am calling Bank of America. I have connections.

Reasons for the switch:
A) Much more money with fewer hours.
B) I can go to the bathroom whenever I want.
C) Eating lunch without having to open 850 ketchup packets.
D) I can still see my kids through the protection of the teller window.
E) All the free suckers I could want.

Who could ask for more than that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...I promise you don't want to be a teller...but you may wanna check with Allyson...however...a receptionist...and the last time I checked there were no Ketchup packets involved...but we don't give out suckers either...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

I love you so much!! Bloom where you're planted, baby -- you're doing a good job. Change will become your friend. Life is such an adventure, and it can be really fun when God is the tour guide! I don't necessarily wish you the same journey I've had, but if you end up in the same place (metaphorically), then YAY!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hang in there, you are doing a good thing. although it is nice to use the bathroom anytime you need...