Miss USA is on TONIGHT.
And stupid Deal or No Deal is on before hand. All of the delegates for the pageant are holding the suitcases of money (don't ask me - I still don't really get this show) and they showed Miss Illinois for like a flash second. And I! FREAKED! OUT! Catherine!!! I KNOW HER!! OH MY GAH!!!!!!
When I was a freshman in college, I was in Miss Teen Illinois and I was FRIENDS with this girl, who is NOW Miss Illinois. We got put in the same dance group on day 1 (the BEST group, p.s....we started the show!) and were friends the rest of the time there. I have pictures with this girl and I cried when she made it into the Top Ten. We even kept in touch by email after it was over. I haven't talked to her in a couple of years, but I knew her as soon as I saw her face.
And stupid Deal or No Deal is on before hand. All of the delegates for the pageant are holding the suitcases of money (don't ask me - I still don't really get this show) and they showed Miss Illinois for like a flash second. And I! FREAKED! OUT! Catherine!!! I KNOW HER!! OH MY GAH!!!!!!
When I was a freshman in college, I was in Miss Teen Illinois and I was FRIENDS with this girl, who is NOW Miss Illinois. We got put in the same dance group on day 1 (the BEST group, p.s....we started the show!) and were friends the rest of the time there. I have pictures with this girl and I cried when she made it into the Top Ten. We even kept in touch by email after it was over. I haven't talked to her in a couple of years, but I knew her as soon as I saw her face.
CATHERINE WARREN...YOU ARE MISS ILLINOIS!!
Praying for, cheering for and rooting for you. You are truly so beautiful, inside and out.

No comments:
Post a Comment