2.16.2008

I feel the need to organize.

Myspace. Blogspot. Facebook.

There was just too much to spread around and keep track of. I didn't think that anyone was coming to this site to read my blogs so I stopped posting here. However, I've decided that I don't really care if anyone is reading at this web address or not. I need some organization and I need everything in the same place. So I'm coming back to blogspot to write.

If you're curious in anything I've posted in the past year or so, you can find it on my myspace page. If I discover and quick and easy way to copy those posts on here then I'll do it, otherwise you'll just have to link. :)

But for future blogs...I'm back.

1 comment:

annalea said...

didn't know you had a blog, just saw the link on facebook. i look forward to keeping up with your life through your posts. we were talking about the band from the glory days and how bittersweet it is to see everyone out and growing but so far away. last night was the going away party for the testas and when i saw all the old photos of you ladies i started to cry.